Minor in Brief (8 courses)
Foreign Language Proficiency: Students must satisfy the language proficiency requirement set by the College of Arts and Sciences, which is two years of study or equivalent proficiency.
A. Core Courses (5 courses)
- Global History I (Hist 250-1)
- Global History II (Hist 250-2)
- Intro to International Relations (Poli Sci 240)
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (Econ 201)
- American Foreign Relations (Poli Sci 344 or Hist 319)
B. Choice of Cluster courses (3 courses)
Choose either a Thematic Cluster or a Regional Cluster and take 3 corresponding courses.
You may not double count any of your courses with another major or minor.Back to top